Ashley, I can't believe you talked me into this! After reading your blog I really feel as if my life is so incredibly boring that nobody would want to read about it! There is not much to update anyone about; Gub's still in schoool, I'm still in school, Gub still can't get enough baseball, we live in SF, and I teach history at SFHS - yep, things are still the same! I can't wait for Christmas. I keep telling Gub that I am going to be putting up our Christmas tree anyday. Why wait until December? I probably won't be posting much because school is keeping me really busy. I'm not sure that I really knew what I was getting myself into when I decided to go back to school. We should all get together soon! Maybe a Christmas party or something. I'll try my hardest to make this more interesting - maybe I'll even add a picture or two (it helps to do it when your not at school - shhhh!).
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So impressed! Now you just need a pic. or two! Okay so mine is only updated because let's face it...I have nothing better to do! I can't believe it really happened and you started a blog! Does Nikell know the good news? I better tell her!
you sucker! I'm glad I knew about this! I know your life is more interesting than you make it sound. How's school? Maybe you should have a kid and you would have lots to blog about. That's all I blog about. Sometimes I think people are probably sick of it. Oh well, it's hard to get out much when you have no babysitters so maybe I'll ask Maddie to come babysit for me!
Wendell!!!! Please I have no life and I blog more than you do! I am glad to hear you are doing well. We need to get everyone together and have a party soon! Well I am glad you have a blog now, I want to see some pics!!!
Tag, you're it! Go to my blog and read the instructions!
Love,
Meagan
Hey, everyone is commenting on my page telling me to have you invite them to your blog. Better get with it and start updating!
Kandas wants an invite.
Post a Comment