He did it! Gub graduated yesterday from BYU with a Bachelor's degree in Physical Education and a minor in Health. I haven't been keeping up my blog, but I figured that this occasion definitely deserved a post! Gub wasn't excited about the whole walking/commencement thing. The BYU baseball team is in Colorado and he really wanted to go. But to appease me, he donned the cap and gown and made his way across the stage to receive his diploma. When it was all said and done we headed for Ottavio's for a dinner celebration. It was delicious! I am so proud of him and can't wait to see what is in store for us next!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Oh Happy Day!
Posted by Wendi at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay wendi im so excited that your blogging I saw gub the other day and tyler saw him tonight that is so awesome and such an accomplishment! Little Brock is big!
What? A new post? I am really impressed! Could this really be a new you?
Tell Gub congrats! That is so exciting and it must feel so nice to be all finished with school. Cute pictures of the two of you. Ummm... is that Brock?
Wendi- I am so glad that I can read your blog now!! I feel like I have kept up with everyone, but you and I have missed you!!
CONGRATS to you and Gub. That is awesome. WE are still waiting for our happy day to come.... oh, one semester at a time I guess.
Can't wait to see you Thursday!!
Congratulations to Gub. That is awesome and I bet he is so glad to be done! I bet you can't wait either! Make sure to add me to your blog when you make it private so we can keep in touch!
Post a Comment