Those of you who have read Meagan's blog know that I have decided to once again join the blogging world. Well, I'm not sure that one previous post qualifies me as having ever been a "member," but either way, I'm giving it another try. I am truly in awe about this virtual world that has completely taken over the lives of so many people that I know ( yes, you know who you are). I'll be honest, I have mixed feelings about this whole thing. Although feeling like somewhat of a loner for not jumping on the bandwagon it was kind of nice being able to read everyone else's without feeling the pressure of keeping up my own (unfair, I know).
I am not making any promises about updating more frequently, but like Meagan said, I will at least try for more often than semi-annually. I am going to be making my blog private again soon. If you don't mind, leave me a comment with your email address so I can be sure to add you to my list of approved readers.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Virtual Reality
Posted by Wendi at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wendi, I'm so glad you are in the virtual world. I didn't even know you had a blog and then I saw a link from Kandas' and here you are. Congrats to Gub! Last week was Jonny's graduation as well, so we are glad to be done with this stage and onto the next. I hope I'll see you soon.
Wow two posts in just a couple of days! We are proud of you. My email is brittanyw22@yahoo.com. We will be in town in a couple days so we hope to see you either at the blessing or Heather's baby shower!
Hey!! I was so glad to find your blog!! Congrats to Gubby!! That's awesome! You guys look so great!! I want to bad to come to club tomorrow, but I have to teach!! I am really sad about it! Tell everyone I say hi and we need to get together again soon. I miss all you guys!!
Wendyll....I feel the same,...when I first heard of this blogging thing, I said absolutely no way! Now...I guess you could say I caved. And I certainly do care about what's going on in your life...maybe I should use the phone more often? Hey, I still have your salad dish...wanna come visit again? Or I could come to your abode...just let me know, cuz I wanna come see your house! Love ya Wend! Nikki Oh, and how is it that you make your blog private?
I'm with you about how crazy it is! Sometimes I just think I am wasting time and I want to erase my whole blog but it's the best way to keep in touch with people far away. Is it not? You better e-mail me njohns19@hotmail.com. And congrats to Gub! It's good you talked him into walking for graduation because I never did and I wish I had pictures or something. Wow that was long...I'm done! Except... I forgot I'm coming on June 5th. YAY!
Post a Comment