Friday, September 12, 2008

Gub Who?

Last week as I was browsing through some blogs, Gub looked over my shoulder and said, "why don't you take my name off your blog, it's not like I have anything to do with it?" I'd like to say that I was surprised, hurt or even angry, but seriously, how did I not see that coming? Doesn't that just sound like him? So there you have it, Wendi and her anonymous hubby.

6 comments:

Kandas said...

Wend- you are in so much trouble! All of us are sitting here at my house reading your blog that was updated an hour ago!! You are updating your blog instead of hanging out with us!! We are so offended!

But- I love your post. Too cute and funny. Gub makes me laugh.

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

Wendi, don't worry, the rest of us are just in denial, wishing our hubbys would play active roles in our blogs...but oh well!

Matt and Tiff said...

Wen, my mom just wanted me to tell you how much she loves you and all that you did for little Matt. She said you were so cute at Brick Oven and she just appreciates you so much!! We missed you the other night, but I guess it was okay beacuse you helped celebrate my brother's birthday! See you next Monday. I do love the Gub thing, it sounds just like him!

A New Life Student said...

Ha! It does sound just like Gub. I saw you got busted last Friday...too bad!

Cody and Nikell said...

Oh Gub! Cody wants nothing to do with mine either. I sent him an invite when I started it and he never opened it. He has never seen "our" blog.

The Dahle's said...

wendi yes i am lucky that my husband bakes amazing desserts. It has it's pros and cons though. I have been wanting to lose 10 lbs for a while now and it is kinda hard when i come home to delicious treats all the time lol! You are an amazing baker too and I love seeing the yummy things you make on your blog! CUTE aprons too! I love the Wendi and her anonymous husband ha too funny!