Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Apron, Anyone?

Who wouldn't want a new, super-chic apron? Check out Epicurean Style for a chance to win one. OK,OK, I admit to having a selfish motive, but at least I'm letting you all in the running.

2 comments:

A New Life Student said...

Hey Wend,
First of all, I am pretty sure it's time for a new post. Second, I heard that about the state flag too so I have been looking everywhere I go. So far it's not true. But I can say I haven't seen one American flag without a Texas flag flying right next to it.
I am sure in some tiny town some cowboy is flying his state flag higher but I haven't seen it around Dallas, or at the government buildings. We are liking Texas just fine but I am still wondering what everyone is so PROUD of....it's not that great!
Anyway call me sometime and we can chat!

The Condies said...

Hey there! The UVU Cheer try-outs are April 3rd too! I will see who I can get to come remind me what times your try-outs are? I think $50 a judge is fair...
Talk to you soon!
Cary