Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Eggs

Check out the Easter Eggs that we dyed using silk ties.





7 comments:

Robinson's said...

yay for a post and also the eggs are amazing!

Maddie said...

Wooo hoooo! You updated!

Nick and Amera said...

those eggs are RAD!! So fun! And the cali pictures....... so jealous! Oh the joys of no children....not that I would trade it...but it still looks fun!!!

A New Life Student said...

You even have to go Martha Stewart on your eggs? Quit one upping me. I love them. I didn't know you were in Cali. Did you have fun? Kell and I are meeting in Tulsa Oklahoma for the 4th (it's half way) wanna join?

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

So, how did you do those Easter Eggs? Wrapped them in silk ties? That's the silliest thing I've ever heard...it's fabulous! You need to let me in on your Martha Stewart secret.

Kandas said...

Holy cow! That is pretty cool! Where do you learn how to do all these amazing things?

Cody and Nikell said...

I wanted to make those eggs but I didn't have any ties to use. They're fabulous!

Tulsa! Tulsa! Tulsa!

Never been there, but I heard it's the New York City of the Midwest. Awesome!