You are so great! congratulations on such a great accomplishment! You deserve the best and I promise all that hard work pays off- The Lord promises it. Way to go! Im just a weeee-bit jealous! Way to go! Love the hat :)
haha, well... looks like my wife beat me to the punch, but Congratulations Wendi! that must feel so great to have all that schooling behind you! we are very proud of you (both). you two are such great examples! Congratulations again Wendi!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You're amazing. I am so happy for you. I think you two need to take a good vacation this summer. You both deserve it, that's for sure!!!
Congrats Wendi! Wow, I'm so proud of you, what a great accomplishment! That's gotta feel so good! And now you'll have just a little bit more time on your hands to relax. 2
14 comments:
You are so great! congratulations on such a great accomplishment! You deserve the best and I promise all that hard work pays off- The Lord promises it. Way to go! Im just a weeee-bit jealous! Way to go! Love the hat :)
haha, well... looks like my wife beat me to the punch, but Congratulations Wendi! that must feel so great to have all that schooling behind you! we are very proud of you (both). you two are such great examples! Congratulations again Wendi!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You're amazing. I am so happy for you. I think you two need to take a good vacation this summer. You both deserve it, that's for sure!!!
Miss you,
Ashley
Congrats Wendi! Wow, I'm so proud of you, what a great accomplishment! That's gotta feel so good! And now you'll have just a little bit more time on your hands to relax. 2
Congratulations Wendi!! Hooray for being done.
Your my idol! Amazing...
Woo Hoo!!! Congrats!! You really are amazing! What a great accomplishment!
Congrats! Way to go!
Congrats! What did you do to celebrate?
You're looking so good in that cap and gown!
That is awesome! Congrats! What a big accomplishment, everyone has said it, but it really is so I have to say it too!
Yes, I made my blog's new look but I may be changing it because it's still a little too "crafty"
CONGRATS WENDI!!!!
What an incredible accomplishment!!! Way to go Ms. Brain!!!! Congratulations from the Wilsons!
Great job Wendi! That is a lot of hard work you deserve it congrats mrs. brain!
Post a Comment