Sunday, February 7, 2010

My First Quilt


8 comments:

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

That is so cute I love it, I wish I had half the talent you have! Your due date is getting close, good luck!

Robinson's said...

Wendi that is beautiful I love the colors!!! I can't believe your going to have a baby soon! I can't wait to see who she looks like!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Of course it looks perfect...so cute :) I hope you're getting excited! I'm getting excited for you... it is a great big adventure from here on out. Love ya Wend

Amanda said...

Wendi!! I love it, it turned out even cuter than before... can't wait to see it in person!

Nelson Family said...

I love it! Ty and I need to come up and see everything. Did you finish paiting? I can't wait for Lilly to get here. Only 6 weeks left! Cohen is going to love her.

A New Life Student said...

I love it! You are giving Martha a run for her money. It really is SO cute. You have to promise me to update your blog when the baby comes. I can't stand being so far away and not being able to see her! Miss you!

Jace and Ash said...

WOW Wendi that is a beautiful!!! I love the colors. It was good seeing you (well its been a couple weeks now) I haven't been on my blog for awhile. I hope things are going good and I hope you put pic's on your blog of your little one when you have her.

Nick and Amera said...

Wendy! I guess your having a girl??? SO FUN! Im so sad I havent seen you in SOOOO LONG! im super sorry I have been a bad friend! I'd love to see you somtime! When are you due?? With my absense, you have probably already had that little girl!!!! I need to come by and see you!!! That is a beautiful quilt, I love it :)