Monday, March 1, 2010

Congratulations!

Congratulations are in order for my little sis Amanda! Amanda was just notified that she was accepted into Dixie's Dental Hygiene program. All dental hygiene programs are extremely competitive and difficult to get into, including Dixie's that is ranked 4th or 5th in the country! Although I'm sad that she will now be in St. George for at least 2 more years, I am so excited and proud of her. Her hard work and dedication have definitely paid off! Congrats Amanda!

3 comments:

Auger Family said...

Yay for her!!! At least it is St. George and not somewhere super far away like Down Under!!! How are you feeling? We're getting closer! P.s. Love the quilt! So dang cute!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

That's awesome! You'll have to tell her congrats from me! I've seen the torture that Dental Hygiene can put you through too, so tell I say good luck as well! I'm gonna come see the peak of your pregnant little belly. You live too close for me to never see you :(

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

Hey Wendi, I saw your blog on Amanda's. Congrats on having a baby. That is so exciting. I love the baby quilt also. Pat told me and Ty what you were naming her. I love it. So cute.