Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Amazing Family

I am so lucky to have such an amazing and talented family. I thought I would share some of the great projects my family has been working on for me...





Thanks Meg for the darling booties and car seat cover.







Check out my Mom's knitting projects. I always knew that my Mom was amazing, but seriously, she blows me away! She can truly do anything! If you think these are great you should see the blessing dress she is working on for me. Thanks Mom!







My mother-in-law made these adorable quilts for me. She too is incredible!



This is one of two quilts that Gub's grandma Gloria hand quilted -- amazing!

6 comments:

Chantell and Brock said...

Wendi! You seriously have the cutest stuff! Oh my gosh! You do have a very talented family! I could never come close to doing any of that! I can't wait to see pics of your little girl in those outfits and booties too!!

Nick and Amera said...

A-mazing! Gorgeous little knitted outfits and gorgeous shower, and gorgeous blankets...everything is beautiful for a beautiful babe. Did you already have your baby? hello, im out of the loop....Im Amera, have we met? so sorry! i'm a mom and thats about it and I need to start being a friend again :( sooo sorry. I do miss you and everyone else though. I just want to know how your doing and if that baby girl has come yet. Hope to hear from you soon!

Auger Family said...

So cute! I am in love with the stuff your mom knitted! I'm excited for our babies to come out and we can compare! Hope your feeling okay this close to the end! :)

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

Wow, that's all I can say! I wish I had 1/2 that talent!

Whitnee said...

Sheesh!! I am inviting your family to make stuff for me for my next baby!! Lillian will be the cutest!!

Nelson Family said...

Everything is darling! I am so glad Lilie is here. I can't wait to see her tonight! Cohen is going to love having a little girl to give kisses to.