Thursday, April 1, 2010

She's FINALLY Here

Lillian Kay Nelson was born on March 26th at 1:11 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 13 oz and was 20.5 inches long.

Sorry for the picture overload...









Lilly's first bath



20 comments:

Maddie said...

She's adorable! I love it, can't wait to hold her again!

Robinson's said...

I can't even believe how cute she is I love it!! I hope you are doing well! Call me if you need anything!

Chantell and Brock said...

Oh those pics just make me want to cry. She is so beautiful Wendi!! I can tell just by the pics what a proud mommy and daddy she has. Your life has just changed for the better. I can't wait to come visit myself to hold her!! Congrats you guys! I am so happy for you! Enjoy everyday cause she will be grown before you know it! See you soon!

Amanda said...

she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait to see and hold her this weekend! Miss you guys!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

I just knew you guys would be the cutest mommy and daddy ever! I hope you're recooperating well and getting some sleep! Let me know if I can do anything!

Nelson Family said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to bring Cohen back up to see her. Hopefully, he will be a little more gentle.

Mitchell Family said...

She is beautiful!!! Congratulations. I'm so glad to see your niece sitting up there with you. You're not going to be one of those freaky new moms with little kids:)

Katy said...

Congratulations!! She's SO cute!

Harper Family said...

She is adorable! We need to come by and see her! Congrats they are so much fun and you will love being a mommy! Even a those 3 am feedings, there is nothing better than your baby looking up at you with their big eyes and grabbing your hand! They just make you melt!

J and Stac said...

She is beautiful Wendi!!! Congrats to the both of you! I can't wait to see her! If you need anything at all let me know!

A New Life Student said...

Congrats! She is so perfect! So beautiful! I am just so sad I can't be there to hold her. I can't believe she was almost 8lbs!! I hope you guys are enjoying every second of this exciting (and tiring) time! Love you all!

PS now you have NO excuses, you better keep up on your blog! How else will I get to see that precious angle? Keep the pictures coming!

Nicole said...

Congrats!! She is Beautiful!! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see her! I love the name too! :)Good Luck!

Josh and Brittany Redd said...

She is absolutely adorable. I love all the pictures. Hope you are doing well. Let me know if you need anything, I would love to help out.

Kandas said...

Congrats Wend!! She is beautiful! I haven't been on to check for a while because you usually don't update this fast. I am so glad to see pictures. She is perfect. Congrats again!!

Kandas said...

I love that you corrected your comment on my blog. You are such a cute little teacher!!

Nick and Amera said...

She's beautiful and she's perfect! congratulations Wendi! I love that little smile she's giving, she is such an angel! Im so happy for you and even though I dont see you hardly at all, I hope you know I still love ya :) take it easy!

Auger Family said...

When I saw that you had your blog updated before mine I knew that I was being a total slacker! Little Lilly is so cute! I just love those cheeks. Our babes were only 1 oz. different. We need to get together and compare them. :) I hope she is being a good baby and you are not too tired. I can't wait to meet her. I would tell you to call with any parenting advice but I think your sister is one of the best! Keep us posted with more pics! :)

Whitnee said...

Ooooh she is yummy!! I want to come over!!

MJ said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations you guys!

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

She's adorable, I think she looks like Kyler in the last picture!