Sunday, April 18, 2010

Firsts

First Baseball Game






First Real Bath




9 comments:

Amanda said...

ohh my goodness! The BYU outift is adorable! I bet Gub loved that! haha She is getting big already..Can't wait to see her next weekend!

Robinson's said...

Oh my heavens who does she look like...I feel that it is mixed maybe i will feel different when i see her in real life! Sorry i am such a bad friend and haven't been over yet! Let me know if you need anything.

A New Life Student said...

Oh my, look how adorable she is. I love the BYU outfit. I can tell she sure makes her Dad proud. I am with Stacey, I think she is a mix but I think I see a little more Gub. Maybe those Wilson genes aren't as strong as we thought???
How do you look so fabulous? I don't think I got dressed or left the house for 2 months! You look amazing!

Maddie said...

Aww! Her belly is huge! Haha it's way cute though!!:)

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Love the outfit with her lil blue bow. I could never get them to stick to Keizya's head. So when I first saw the post I thought she looked like Kyler? Is that wierd? She definitely has the Wilson eyes :) Good for you for already getting out! Let me know if you're coming to club, we would love it you did!

Chantell and Brock said...

Oh I just want to eat her up!! I can hardley stand it!! We will be moving home at the end of may. I am gona hunt you down so we can come see her k!!??

Jace and Ash said...

Oh my gosh wendy she is so dang cute!!! Congrats to the both of you guys.

Nelson Family said...

I love the outfit! Between SF Baseball and BYU Baseball she will be one busy newborn! I hope cheer tryouts are going good for you. I will be around all week after school except Thursday, so please let me help you out! You helped me so much when Cohen was that age!

Haley said...

Kyler loves that people thinks she looks like him! We're hoping we get kids as cute as our nieces and nephew! She looks adorable!