1. Still have not managed to get my carpets cleaned.
2. Is hunting season over yet?
3. While at my Mom's house last Sunday Madi commented that she thought Lilly's bottom tooth was coming through. Sure enough, Monday evening when I checked again I found that her bottom left tooth had broken through. Wednesday night I realized that one of her top teeth had also broken through. Poor thing. I can only imagine how painful that must be, and to be honest, she has been a champ.
4. Can't believe that first term is almost over.
5. Lilly has reached the "stranger danger" stage.
6. So excited for another nephew. Cohen is going to have a baby brother in April.
7. Pat threw a great Halloween party on Tuesday night. The kids looked so cute in their costumes. A decent photo with all three of them turned out to be impossible.
8. I'm so sad I'll be missing the annual "deer hunt" breakfast at Little America this Sunday. Somehow we managed to plan the primary program on the weekend of the deer hunt.
9. I love watching Olivia interact with Lilly. She just loves her and lights up every time she sees her. She continually asks to babysit and is always "protecting" her from Will.
10. Spent a great afternoon yesterday at Gardner's Village with Lilly, Meg and kids.
Friday, October 22, 2010
Posted by Wendi at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love that Olivia is a protector already! What a good cousin! Deer hunt's almost over...let's hand Wend...silly us! I'll be over on Monday! :)
So many good things. Life is wonderful!
Post a Comment