Ok, everybody is doing it!! Its so flipping amazing on you, you totally pull it off! I love it. Nick wants me to go that short with the bangs, but im so chicken! Its super cute, I just might have to get brave and cut mine! I Love it and I bet its so easy to do!
Wendi your hair looks so good It is my favorite hair you have had on you. You look gorgeous!!! I'm glad you posted pictures so we could all see it now I need to see it in person...
Wen, I love it! Is this the bravest you've been as far as length goes? Except for the sixth grade curls? I Love it! Who cut it may I ask? I need a new stylist because mine's moving to Texas.
12 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! It turned out so cute! Can't wait to see it in person.
Wow, your make-up is so stunning I hardly noticed the hair.
It looks great! I'm glad that you cut it, you can pull off anything.
Ok, everybody is doing it!! Its so flipping amazing on you, you totally pull it off! I love it. Nick wants me to go that short with the bangs, but im so chicken! Its super cute, I just might have to get brave and cut mine! I Love it and I bet its so easy to do!
Your gorgeous!!! I absolutely love it!!!!!!
Wendi your hair looks so good It is my favorite hair you have had on you. You look gorgeous!!! I'm glad you posted pictures so we could all see it now I need to see it in person...
PLEASE.....I love it!!!! I love the new do! Grubby is right you can pull off anything!
Wendi- you are beautiful!! I love the new hair cut. It looks great on you. So fun and different for the summer. Your adorable!!
Wen, you are so HOT!! I love it so much. It is so you! Lets get together soon to go running, SOON!!
Wen, I love it! Is this the bravest you've been as far as length goes? Except for the sixth grade curls? I Love it! Who cut it may I ask? I need a new stylist because mine's moving to Texas.
Wendi, I am SO jealous!! I love your hair, I would totally go pixie if it wasn't for my double crown and cowlicks!! SO cute!!
Woah! LOVE the hair Wendi! this is julie cope (riley).
Seriously, the cut is so perfect on you. totally flattering.
Post a Comment