Monday, May 19, 2008

Aunt Wendi

I just have to say... I have the cutest niece in the world!!


8 comments:

The Dahle's said...

hey wendi! it's amber wilson now dahle. how are u! u look great! i love the hair! if anyone can pull of the short hair it's you! i loved reading your 100 list. i didn't know u were a teacher at sfhs that is so cool! glad u are doing well!

A New Life Student said...

You are right, you do have the cutest niece ever and I have the cutest nephew....maybe an arranged marriage?

Kandas said...

AHH! She is so cute. I love the big flower on her head! Girls are so much fun.

J and Stac said...

She is a doll! I love her big flower headband! Now you need one of your own!

Jace and Ash said...

Hey Wendi,
Hows things going? I hope good!!Your hair is so dang cute that short,I bet you love it. Anyway I just wanted to say "HI" We all need to get together sometime. Tell Megan HI for me and her liitle one is so dang cute. Take care and chat with you later

Hannah Ashmore said...

Hey guys. Wendi cute hair! Are you still teaching at SFHS?

Chantell and Brock said...

You by far have the cutest niece!! This is Chantell. I found you on Brittanys blog. Just wanted you to know I have one now!

Steve Wilson Family said...

she is so adorable! I think she looks so much like you and Meg did when you were little. Absolutely a Wilson!!!!