Sunday, August 3, 2008

Congratulations Nicole!

Gub's sister Nicole and Ryan were finally married on Friday in the Timpanogos Temple. It was such a beautiful day and it couldn't have been more perfect! The reception turned out amazing, thanks to Pat, and it looked like they definitely made a haul on the gifts.

6 comments:

Kandas said...

She is so cute!! Congrats to her and Ryan.

About the apricots, I am sure there are still lots, so seriously give me a call if you want some. I work till 1:00 tomorrow so I could even meet you in the afternoon to help you pick some. I would be more than happy to.

Nick and Amera said...

Wendi
I got your email from someone, but when I sent you my email to you, it said I got the adress wrong.....I wanted to tell you about club!
its on thurs Aug 14 at 7pm at nikki huntsmans house. We are having a bunco night and your welcom to bring a treat or a snack that you'd like to share but please dont feel like you have to! Also, we're having prizes for 1,2 and 3rd place winners so if you'd like to donate $5 dollars twoards prizes that is apprecaited, but DO NOT FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO!! If you cant donate 5 dollars even a dollar works, but again do not feel like you have to!
Thankyou!!! If you have questions email me or call me
anjarvis06@hotmail.com

J and Stac said...

You and your sister are so funny!! I love the aprons by the way they are darling. You are talented....I think we should start calling you Martha!

By the way I tried makin your sandwiches and I sucked it up BIG time!

A New Life Student said...

She looks so cute. Cute picture of you and Kell too. See you Thursday?

Wilkinson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wilkinson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.