1. Phew...the rodeo is finally over.
2. Lilly is such a content baby. She likes to be held, but she also loves to just lay on the floor (on her back of course -- tummy time is too much work).
3. I've been contmeplating cutting Lilly's troll hair, but I just can't bring myself to do it. For some reason I'm kind of attached.
4. Lilly can grab her toes and it's so cute!
5. Gub's knee scope went great except for the huge rash he got on the back of his knee. He obviously had a reaction, but we're not quite sure what it was to.
6. Gub has become quite the smoker (meat smoker, that is). I bought him a smoker for Father's Day and it's quickly become the most used/liked present I've ever given him. His hickory brown sugar ribs with homemade bbq sauce are my favorite.
7. I honestly have the best family ever! There is no way I could pull off the rodeo funraiser without all the help from my family. Thank you!
8. Madison saw Justin Bieber in concert this weekend in Las Vegas. She definitely has Bieber fever!
9. Lilly rolled over from her back to her tummy this week.
10. Olivia walked into my house this week and said, "Wendi, your house a mess." Gotta love their honesty.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Update
Posted by Wendi at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hope you made lots of mulah at the rodeo! Glad it's over for you, missed you this year :( And don't worry I completely embraced Keizya's troll hair...so don't feel bad, it's all part of the fun. I still have not cut Keizya's hair once to this day...now you can feel real good about your attachment cuz mine's real bad. Love that Olivia...I need to bring you your ducky! So sorry Lily!
haha Olivia is hilarious, who would have thought a 3yr old would be able to tell if a house was messy or not. I'm sure it wasn't that bad.. right?
Glad Gubs surgery went well, hopefully that rash goes away quick. I think I need to do this quick update blog thing, seems to work out great!! I love it.
Sounds like things are going great! Can you believe summer is almost over? I need to call you and talk about some babysitting times :) It was great to see you the other day.
Post a Comment