Sunday, August 1, 2010

August, already??

1. Lilly and I spent a great weekend in St. George with my parents, Seth and Amanda, and Maddie. Unfortunately Gub had to work.
2. Came home from St. George with an awful cold. It just doesn't feel right to have a cold in August.
3. Nursing + Cold = Misery. Is a simple dose of NyQuil too much to ask for?
4. Last week Lilly rolled from her back to tummy. This week she mastered the roll from tummy to back.
5. I have almost completed the top of my quilt. This is a huge considering the fact that I bought the fabric months and months ago and did not start it until this week.
6. Lilly has discovered how to take out her own binki. The only problem is that she can't get it back in.
7. Gub and I watched the kiddos last night while Meagan attended her 10 year reunion. It's scary to think that my own 10 year reunion is fast approaching. Am I really that old?
8. Maddie stood on the scale with Lilly this week and said she (lilly) weighs about 15 pounds. Her four month appointment is tomorrow and I can't wait to see if that really could be true.
9. Gub has been working really hard this summer It seems like he has worked a million baseball camps (softball too). I'm not sure how he handles the long hours and hot sun. I think it's safe to say that he is camped-out!
10. Is it really August already?
11. Lilly's eye color: still undetermined

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That is what I say, I can't believe August is already here!! ugh, time goes by way too quickly! You will be back to school teaching in no time. Enjoy your free time while you can!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Isn't it great the sacrifices we make as mommy's? I'm trying the bum cream tonight, I'll let you know how it works..although she's been sleeping for 7 hours at night hit and miss...hopefully tonight will be a hit since it's 11:45 and I have to wake up at 6:30 ...gnight!

Auger Family said...

I love that Lilly and Paxton are doing the same things! I decided that Kandas's little guy can marry Ellie. Paxton will take Lilly!! (idk if you were their for that conversation!!)