1. Received a call last week that our AP US History teacher had quit. Yep, you guessed it. With only three weeks for preparation I was suckered into the job.
2. Really excited that my mom will no longer be working Fridays.
3. Spent four days this week at an AP conference in Palos Verdes California. It was beautiful. Gub and Lilly flew out with me. Lilly did great on her first plane ride. Gub gets the Father of the Year award for not only watching Lilly while I was at the conference, but for driving her to me several times a day so I could feed her.
4. After the AP conference we drove to Malibu so Gub could work a baseball camp at Pepperdine University. What a beautiful campus. The baseball field overlooks the Pacific Ocean. We'll be heading home tomorrow evening.
5. Have decided to start feeding Lilly solids next week when we get home.
6. Sad that we had to miss the Nelson family trip to Park City.
7. Lilly in finally taking a bottle
8. Saw some pictures of me in a bathing suit this week. They were scary. I mean, I knew I was white, but wow! Gub told me my job over the next few days is to spend at least an hour a day in the sun.
9. Not ready for school to start but am looking forward to fall.
10. Wishing we had a Chipotle in Spanish Fork. Yum, I love it!
Saturday, August 14, 2010
California
Posted by Wendi at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Chipolte is delightful!! But I wish we had Panera Bread so much more!! Looks like you are keepin busy!! I'm jealous of your fun getaway to Cali.....that sounds so nice right about now!
Sounds like fun and I couldn't agree more with you about chipotle. My FAVORITE place.
Way to go on taking the job and I assume that earned you a trip to California? What a great hubby Gubby is! He definitely deserves an award! And Lily gets one for taking a bottle! I can't believe she's already starting on solids...I remember that being such a big step and made me feel like my baby was getting so big...they grow too fast. You should come play with us in our backyard...we hang out in our swimsuits for that very same reason...I need some sunshine on these shiny legs! It'll be like old times :)
haha that is so funny! We couldn't wait to eat chipotle either!!
Sounds like you had a good vacation away, glad you could get one in before you started school! Miss you!
You are so funny! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment