A not so fun afternoon at the dr's office. For some reason Lilly was really upset before the shots even began. The nurse was obviously bugging her and I'm sure it didn't help that she didn't get her afternoon nap. Check out the red blotches all over her face from crying so hard -- like mother, like daughter. If you know me well you know that anytime I cry my checks become covered in the same red splotches.
4 Month Stats:
14 lbs 4 oz - 60th Percentile
25.5 inches - 87th Percentile
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
4 Month Check Up
Posted by Wendi at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh poor Lilly! That picture makes me sad every time I see it!
I love that you're updating!!! Where did you get Gub's smoker? McKay wants one really bad! Lilly does look just like you when she's done crying, poor baby. Shots just get harder and harder so brace yourself.
how sad!!! it is a shame you had to pass her the red blotches, I get it too and I hate it. Wish I still looked cute after I cried though!
Oh no...Something not so fun to look forward to.
She is adorable though. I am so glad you had her at the shower because they change so much and I feel like I never get to see everyone's kids.
Post a Comment