For those of you who were asking about the boy burp cloths, here is the fabric for the coordinating set of six that I currently have. As you can see they are not finished, but you can at least look at the patterns. I realize that some of you are interested in more typical "baby" fabric, so if this is not what you are looking for then let me know.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Boy Burp Cloths
Posted by Wendi at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ok, a couple of q's.
First off, the sets, can one request the color of the four cloths? Like I would want the two blue patterns and then two brown with white polka dots instead of any yellow patterns.
Second, does the $16 include s/h or delivery or what?
Third, if one buys more than one set, is there a discount for that?
Sorry for bombard of questions :)
~C
Post a Comment