We're (Meagan & I) selling these burp cloths in sets of four... $16 per set. We'll post pictures of the little boy patterns soon!
If you are interested, leave me a comment with your email information.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
If you are interested...
Posted by Wendi at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hey, my cousin is having a boy and has asked me if you are selling any boy binki holders. She might want some burp cloths too. Let me know if you have any binki holders and how much! You Martha you!
Sure, I did a few for Brittany's little boy. Are we talking like football beads or just something in boy colors?
Hello! I don't think you guys would remember me, I was only at SF for like 2 years (8th-10th). EIther way, I saw your blog from Jon and Melinda's blog and saw your post about burp clothes... sorry for long explanation, but figured I would let you know how I got here and why so you didn't think I was some random blogstalker :)
Either way, I would be interested in some boy burp clothes. What dimensions do you guys make your and what designs?
Thanks ~ Clerissa Lewis ( formerly Richter )
I love them! They are adorable, and hey, another baby on the way for me is yet to be soon, so yes, I am totally interested :)
anjarvis06@hotmail.com
Great, thanks so much for the info! I was interested in the ones for girls. My friend just informed me that she has about a million birp cloths though, so guess I won't be needing them right now after all but next time :)
sc_lewis@msn.com
sorry I forgot to include that :)
Clerissa -
The burp cloths are made from cloth diapers (this makes them absorbent and very durable)so they are about 20 inches x 14 inches.
For the boy set I actually have 6 coordinating burp cloths rather than 4. I will post a picture so you can see the patterns. I do need to pick up some new fabric though, so if you are interested in something different then let me know (I know some people like more typical "baby" fabric so I am willing to do whatever).
I'm glad you found my post:)
Wendi
i heard you were an awesome seamstress and that you made a darling apron. i'm wondering if i can order your aprons in bulk- do i get a discount if i order so many :) i need about 20 of them before next week!!!!! ;)
good to see you guys last night! thanks for coming and i hope you guys had fun!
-me
Post a Comment