Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tag, I'm it...

JOYS
1. Gub. What an amazing husband I have. I often wonder how I got so lucky!
2. My family. Gub and I are truly blessed to have such amazing families.
3. Food. What a terrible thing to admit, but I can't deny it.

FEARS
1. Drowning, fire, any freak accident.
2. Getting old. I know, I know, it happens to everyone, but it still doesn't mean that I have to like it. Gub just doesn't understand why it is so tramatic, I'm not really sure that I understand either. But all I know is that I would just prefer to stay 24.
3. Losing a loved one.

GOALS
1. Finish my Master's Degree (One more year; 2 more semesters, 4 more classes, 300 more internship hours, and a few comprehensive exams!!!).
2. Save more money.
3. Keep my house clean. I laugh when some of you call me Martha...if you could only see my house right now!
AND of course...
4. Have my own family. I had to cheat and add one more goal.

CURRENT OBSESSIONS
1. School. I feel like all I ever do is sit in class, read, or write papers.
2. Cooking. If you asked my husband about this one he would just laugh; I don't remember the last real dinner that I made. What I mean when I say "cooking" is that I like to try new and fun recipes. Meagan and I are putting together a family cookbook, so our new favorite thing to do is to make the recipe and then take a picture.
3. Random projects...burp clothes, baby slings, digital cookbook, binky holders, and an apron class next Wednesday :)

RANDOM/SURPRISING FACTS
1. I am a huge fan of DARK chocolate. It is so tasty...have you tried it (Ash & Nikell, that one was for you)?
2. I eat super, duper fast! It's a Wilson thing.
3. I am currently reading "Some Thoughts Concerning Education" by John Locke. Yes, it is for school. I wouldn't choose philosophy for enjoyment!

0 comments: