Lucy. How cute is my mom's new dog Lucy? Well, Lucy or Harley, we have yet to compromise on a name. Feel free to leave your opinion (I'm obviously voting for Lucy). My mom finally gave in and decided that Ellie (her other dog) needed a friend. Unfortunately Ellie has not warmed up to her yet and is feeling a little jealous. I'm sure that within a few short weeks she will come around.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Introducing...
Posted by Wendi at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My vote is Lucy. How stinking cute is that dog!! And you fabric is adorable... I have heard about these cute burp rags you do but haven't seen them yet... I need to.
Okay....I need to get my hands on her. Maybe not, because it might tempt me to get another dog and believe me, that is the last thing we need! She is so cute! I think I vote Lucy but either one is too cute. Poor Ellie, I think the will eventually be pals.
She is so cute!! Carso has been begging me for a dog, we'll see, Brook eis so alergic that she would never come visit me though! I would have to say I like Lucy too, Harley seems a bit manly for her!! Hope life is treating you good!
Post a Comment