OK Tiffany here they are. Your burp cloths are finished with 3 days to spare (that's pretty good for a procrastinator like myself)! So now here is the hard part... do you want stack A or B? Both sets are pretty darn cute if I may say so myself.
I made a bunch of extras if anyone else is interested in burp cloths; it is much easier to produce them in large quantities rather than one at a time. I have both coordinating sets and also have some for a baby boy. They make great gifts...too bad I don't know anyone who is expecting in the near future.
Warning: I do NOT claim to be anything close to a professional seamstress, only a wanna-be who has nothing better to do in her spare time.
AB
Sorry about the amateur photography.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Burp Cloths
Posted by Wendi at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, you're probably thinking, who are you? Haha. I'm Seth's sister in law so I saw your blog through theirs. Anyway, I was just wondering how much you are selling your set of birp cloths for? They're super cute! My friend just had a baby and I think she'd love these. Thanks :)
Post a Comment